Glendale BMW service
Quality Glendale bMW Service at Avus Automotive
Our Glendale BMW Service Shop's stellar reputation for customer service and the very highest quality workmanship must be a couple of reasons why people travel from Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, and Pasadena to have their BMW or Mini Cooper serviced. We will also gladly shuttle you to La Canada, Hollywood, and Los Feliz if you need a ride.
Whether it’s a routine oil change or an entire engine overhaul, rest assured that our Glendale BMW service specialists are prepared to handle any job. Avus delivers the highest quality of workmanship at prices significantly below your local dealer. The difference is in the attention to detail by highly qualified technicians using genuine BMW parts and fluids.
With more than 13 years an an authorized Dinan dealer, our Glendale BMW service technicians all carry extensive Dinan experience.
Beginning in 2002 with the E65 7 Series, BMW began recommending service on a conditional based service, known internally as "CBS" service intervals. "CBS" was designed to take into account various factors such as cold starts, time, driving distance, among other variables as to recommend a proper interval for items such as oil, brake fluid, brakes, pollen filters, and spark plugs. Less occasionally, there would be a vehicle inspection, at which time the technician will take a closer look at items listed by BMW which would essentially be a multi-point inspection. One item to consider on your later model BMW is a coolant flush, which is not part of BMW's condition based service.
Pre-purchase inspection. Prior to purchasing a used BMW, have us perform a pre-purchase inspection to ensure the car’s mechanical functionality, cosmetics, and safety.
Many of our repairs carry a two year unlimited mileage warranty. Wear and tear items such and BMW brakes, clutches, and wiper blades are excluded.
Parts required to maintain your BMW can include anything from oil, fuel and air filters to spark plugs, hoses and belts. While these items might sound fairly basic, they are critical to your BMW's performance, driveability and reliability.
Today's sophisticated engineering require specialized maintenance by technicians who know BMW and Mini cars inside and out. While there is no reason a properly maintained BMW should not run past a quarter million miles, some major components will wear out before that. At Avus, we know common wear and issues which arise on certain models so we can best advise you to address such items before your BMW or Mini becomes disabled.
Cooling systems on late model BMW's include electric water pumps, which generally last in the 60k to 80k mileage window. Unfortunately, these water pumps do not give any advance warning of failure and we therefore recommend replacement in the 60k to 80k window, especially if you plan on taking a long trip or sending a son or daughter off to college.
In the unfortunate event of a collision, our technicians can properly repair the mechanical end of your BMW or Mini. Body shops have a staff to do body work. Most body shops do not have qualified or experienced technicians to do mechanical work. Allow Avus to handle the mechanical end of your collision repair and we can work with one of our highly recommended local body shops. You and your BMW or Mini will be glad you did!
Thinking of a purchasing a pre-owned BMW? We offer Pre-purchase Inspections!
- Current BMW diagnostics and Programming
- Extensive parts inventory
- Our shop foreman has over 31 years of BMW experience alone and stays current on all late model cars by attending BMW training all over the U.S. each year.
- Comprehensive "Special" Factory Tools for special jobs such as suspension work and engine repair such as timing and Vanos.
- BMW oils and fluids stocked
- Complicated Engine issues addressed
- Cylinder head porting & polishing service available
- BMW Engine Carbon Buildup Issues
- Direct injection issues - BMW walnut blaster tool in house
- Tech Inspections (Before a track event)
- and Pre-purchase inspections for a used BMW
- Windshield Glass Replacement using original BMW glass and glue
- Brand new Air Conditioning Machine (Purchased 2015)
- BMW Vanos issues
- Rear chassis floor issues - In house fabrication to professionally repair all E46 M3 and E36/7 Z3 Roadsters and Coupes